Student driven flexible sessions
- Learn new skills (Beginner to advanced)
- Brush up rusty skills (lace, cables, colorwork)
- Project help
- Fix mistakes
- Decipher patterns & charts
- Seaming, picking up stitches, and other finishing help
- Taking measurements & determining gauge
- Bring multiple problems and get them all solved at once!
If you want to learn something we’re not currently offering as a workshop, or just want to learn a new skill or technique these sessions are flexible so we can provide you with the instruction you need to minimize frustration and keep crafting fun!
- Tuition: $40 for one session
- Materials ~ If you are seeking help with an existing project, please bring all relevant pieces, yarn, needles, hooks and the pattern.
- Accessories: Scissors, large eye blunt needle, measuring tape, locking stitch markers, buttons or other notions.